Digital Transformation: Moving Toward a Digital Society
Digital technology is an innovation that significantly modifies the way that consumers, industries, and businesses operate.
As this technology continues to advance, it is crucial for technical professionals to understand the challenges and solutions it brings for their organization and consumers. IEEE presents Digital Transformation: Moving Toward a Digital Society, a five-course program aimed to foster a discussion around how digital transformation can revolutionize various industries and provide the background knowledge needed to intelligently implement digital tools into organizations.
This course program includes the following courses:
- Understanding Digital Transformation: The Key Concepts
- Drivers of Digital Transformation: Communications, Big Data, and AI
- Forecasting Digital Transformation: Tools and Methods
- Digital Transformation: Game-Changing Opportunities
- Implementing Digital Transformation: From Theory to Practice
Upon completion of this course program, technical professionals will understand:
- The most important aspects of the digital transformation and how technology ecosystems evolve
- How data and knowledge provide a market advantage
- Which tools and trends will define the future of digital transformation
- Why industries such as healthcare, finance, agriculture, energy, and education are targets for digital transformation
- The psychological, social, and political considerations for digital transformation
Publication Year: 2020