Digital Transformation: Moving Toward a Digital Society
This course, provided in collaboration with IEEE Digital Reality, an IEEE Future Directions initiative, explores the crucial need for technical professionals to understand the challenges and solutions technology can bring to organizations and consumers.
Digital technology is an innovation that significantly modifies the way that consumers, industries, and businesses operate.
As this technology continues to advance, it is crucial for technical professionals to understand the challenges and solutions it brings for their organization and consumers. IEEE presents Digital Transformation: Moving Toward a Digital Society, a five-course program aimed to foster a discussion around how digital transformation can revolutionize various industries and provide the background knowledge needed to intelligently implement digital tools into organizations.
What you will learn:
- The most important aspects of the digital transformation and how technology ecosystems evolve
- How data and knowledge provide a market advantage
- Which tools and trends will define the future of digital transformation
- Why industries such as healthcare, finance, agriculture, energy, and education are targets for digital transformation
- The psychological, social, and political considerations for digital transformation
Courses included in this program:
Course Program Length: 5 hours
Who should attend: Electrical engineer, Network engineer, Data engineer, Design engineer, Computer engineer, Systems engineer, field, Hardware engineer, Lead engineer, Project engineer, Product engineer, DevOps
Program Level: Intermediate
Roberto Saracco, Author of more than 200 papers and 14 books on digital transformation
Publication Year: 2021
ISBN Number: 978-1-7281-7756-4
Upon successful completion of this course program, you are eligible to receive a digital badge that can be shared on LinkedIn and other social networks. If you would like to request a badge for this program, please contact us: email@example.com.