Machine Learning: Predictive Analysis for Business Decisions
This course provides an overview of machine learning in the age of big data, cloud computing, and our data-saturated society. Business leaders will learn of the various types of machine learning, and how they can be used with a variety of enterprise data holdings and publicly available data to develop deeper insights in the business environment; understand basic computational intelligence paradigms, and how machine learning is integral to the field; learn the technical vocabulary and high-level concepts of machine learning in a manner that demystifies the topic and enables them to ask the right questions on the deployment of machine learning into business operations.
Courses included in this program:
- Machine Learning in the Age of Enterprise Big Data
- Machine Learning in a Data-Driven Business Environment
- Sound Business Practices for Data Mining and Predictive Analysis
- Machine Learning Algorithms, Models, and Systems Integration
- Machine Learning Platforms, Technology, and Tools
Audience: Computer engineers, business executives, industry executives, industry leaders, business leaders, technical managers, data scientists, and data engineers..
Publication Year: 2020