Using Blockchain Technology to Secure Autonomous Vehicles
Learn about the automotive applications of blockchain technology. In this course, you will discover blockchain technology solutions for autonomous vehicles. It includes applied scenarios for blockchain technology solutions and how they work, a use-case scenario on blockchain-based intelligent vehicle intersection, and a simulation analysis of applied blockchain technology solutions and how decisions are made. Upon completion, you will be able to comprehend the role of blockchain technology in automotive cyber security systems.
What you will learn:
- Review an introduction to blockchain technology and it’s automotive applications
- Examine blockchain technology solutions for autonomous vehicles
- Apply scenarios for blockchain technology solutions and how they work
- Review a use case scenario of a blockchain based intelligent vehicle intersection
- Perform simulation analysis of applied blockchain technology solutions and how decisions are made
This Course is part of the following Course Program:
Automotive Cyber Security: Protecting the Vehicular Network
Courses included in the program:
Dr. Madhusudan Singh has conducted extensive research on autonomous vehicle technologies specializing in cyber security. He has a background in artificial intelligence, machine-to-machine communication, wireless communications technologies and software engineering. He is an expert on blockchain technologies as they can be applied in the field of Cyber Security.
Publication Year: 2020