AI Standards: Roadmap for Ethical and Responsible Digital Environments
The purpose of this course series is to provide instructions for a comprehensive approach to creating ethical and responsible digital ecosystems. Because ethical transparency is critical to an organization’s success, it must be included in digital environments. Successful digital environments require rigorous ethical standards: Honesty & Impartiality, Protection & Security, and Safe Disclosure & Privacy. Creating ethical systems must be done through practical considerations of environment, constraints, emergencies, context, and ability. Ethical digital environments require understanding the data life cycle and ensuring equality, security, and privacy. In order for technology to improve our lives, it takes a community of partners to engineer and implement a comprehensive approach to creating ethical digital environments.
What you will learn:
- Factors that relate to transparency in organization and systems
- A comprehensive and holistic approach for the responsible use and development of technology
- Design considerations and how the use of data and the data lifecycle play a fundamental role in privacy design
- How privacy assessments integrate into software engineering and software development models
Courses included in this program:
Course Program Length: 5 Hours
Who Should Attend: Organization-based stakeholders, senior leadership, designers, engineers, producers, suppliers and marketers who design products, services, and systems that support end user privacy and personal data. Technical staff or educators who implement educational technologies.
Program Level: Introductory
- Eleanor ‘Nell’ Watson, Senior Scientific Advisor to the Future Society at Harvard
- Marsali Hancock, Visiting scholar at Stanford University, Media X
- Matthew Silveira, President, Objective Business Solutions and Chair of the IEEE P7002 workgroup and serves on P7004 and P7005 as a workgroup member
Publication Year: 2020
Upon successful completion of this course program, you are eligible to receive a digital badge that can be shared on LinkedIn and other social networks. If you would like to request a badge for this program, please contact us: email@example.com.